Friday, February 23, 2007

TAG...I'm IT! So... I got tagged by my friend April McCarty Nelson:) Here are the rules to the game...
1. Grab the book closest to you.
2. Open to page 123, go down to the fourth sentence
3. Post the text of the following three sentences
.4. Name the author and book title.
5. Tag three other people to do the same
"We know that everything turned out all right. But what did Mary and Martha think at the time? What did the disciples think? What do we do when God doesn't act or move the way we think he should?
Ironically this book has been one of my favorite books ( I don't read very often though) and it has taken me forever to finish. It is called "Having a Mary Heart in a Martha world" by Joanna Weaver. It is the perfect book for encouragement the back title reads: An invitation for every woman who's ever felt she isn't godly enough, isn't loving enough, isn't doing enough. Sounds typical of a mom, young or old, right???
I now tag: Kat (who reads a lot so it shoud be interesting), KatieKate (who is so creative- who knows what she is reading), and Kelly Harrell (who is very wise there is no telling what we will learn)

2 comments:

KatieKate said...

I've totally read that book!

Anonymous said...

Whitney, you don't have to pretend that the "closest" book to you was a Christian book. You don't have to prove your spirituality to us. We all know that the closest one was some erotic romance novel.