Tuesday, February 06, 2007

This one is for you Erika and Jessica!

(Ashley, Jessica, Me, Erika, and Tessa)
(Jason, J.T., Danny, Rusty, and Tab)
Rusty and I are so blessed! We have found a group of friends that is fun to hang out with but also encouraging in our walks with Christ. We started a small group bible study in Octish and have held each other accountable every Sunday night. From Canton trips (where money was spent decorating each others houses), to X Box games, and good food every week together as we fellowship. God has placed these 4 other couples in our lives to build life long friendships. We were all talking the other day and were saying "you know how your parents all had a group of friends they were close too"...the conclusion is that we are making those friendships now. We know that we are blessed also I know that all you girls are checking this and I want you to know that I feel so lucky to have you as friends.

The title is because Jessica and Erika have wanted to make the blog for weeks! You are there girls: you have MADE the blog...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! I made the blog!! Your little message was so sweet!! We are all so happy to have become friends w/you guys too! Never before have I looked forward to Sunday night(Monday morning is coming quickly)..but now I do! Thanks so much!-Erika

Anonymous said...

I am so excited I made the blog!!! I agree with Erika, I really look foward to Sunday nights. Also I am looking foward to rising all of our kids together!!!

Anonymous said...

that last comment was from Jessica