Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

My precious love bugs...
The Easter Bunny has a funny sense of Humor
Egg Hunting...after Mackey discovered there was candy in the eggs she was done hunting and on to eating.
Easter 2009
First matching dresses... many more to come
The Easter Bunny came
Easter was such a great and relaxing day. Church was awesome, food at Marla's was awesome, and the 3 hour nap I took was great. I woke up just in time to finish watching the Masters and then enjoy the beautiful evening outside. This Easter I was touched as I looked in Paxton's eyes and explained (in a very childlike way) the resurrection of Christ. For some reason it took on a whole other meaning to me as I looked at him and thought about how he is not mine but Christ;s and he was entrusted to me. It is my responsibility to be a Godly role model for him and teach him of Gods amazing Grace. What a God...Holy is He.

3 comments:

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

GREAT pictures! Love the girls in their matching dresses!!!!!

rackersfamily said...

Love the matching dresses~

Kelly said...

y'all are too cute! love it, love it! by the way, where did you get that awesome brown and turqoise necklace....i have been looking for something like that and can't find it!!