Sunday, October 08, 2006

Long time no BLOG!!! We lost the camera charger causing blog sabbatical. We have been BUSY bees at our house. Where do I begin:
1) We are 41% on the completion of our house...states the loan:)
2) We are (according to Dr. Riegel) 8 or so weeks out from the birth of
Mackey!!! (very scary since we are way behind in packing)
3) We officially packed 8 boxes last night, painted 3 rocking chairs,
painted Paxton's big boy bed, and painted a play table.
All of which were different colors, if I sand one more thing to be painted I may have a husband go on sabbatical too!!
4) Officially started time-out. Apparently I use the word "NO" too often
and my child now tells me "NO"... it was cute the first time.
**** My lesson of motherhood is to never say "my child will never do
that" or "they must not discipline well"...these comments bite
you back hard. Sometimes it is better to ignore than discipline in public because that makes more trouble.
5) I have gained a total of 15 lbs. now, 24 weeks is the magic number for
explosion. Sorry Abbey no pregnant pictures this week.
6) A&M has officially become a BAD football team.
7) The couch we recovered is still not finished and I have now decided
I would rather work extra to pay for someone to make the curtains than try to sew my own curtains.
These are just a few of the many thoughts/projects running wild in my head. The Super Nanny book did not teach me much so if anyone knows any really good discipline books...I am all ears.

2 comments:

KatieKate said...

Wait...why is A&M bad? I read they won thins weekend??? Am I wrong? I'm panicking!

Anonymous said...

Love the new entry. Let me know if Luke and I can help do anything.